Redmil Group understands that you have entrusted us with personal information that is both important and confidential. We take our responsibility to protect your information extremely seriously. We are committed to keeping non-public personal information about you secure and confidential.
- Continue to achieve high levels of satisfaction for our clients and help them achieve their financial goal through right investment or financial advisory services.
- We aim to make financial products easily accessible and understandable to all. We are committed to deliver the highest quality solutions to meet our client’s investment or financial needs.
- To realize this, we strive to continually review and update our processes, improve the competence of human resources and effectiveness of quality management systems, ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements, and optimize technology and infrastructure, thereby enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Being responsive to internal and external issues which influence our organizational performance
- Review the Quality Policy periodically to ensure it remains appropriate to the scope of the Organization.
The Top Management will review the Quality Policy from time to time. Our client’s growth is our objective.
How we collect information from you
From time to time, we may collect a variety of personal information about you, including:
- Information we receive from you on applications and forms, via the telephone, and through our websites;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others (such as your purchases, sales, or account balances)
Generally, you may visit Redmil.in anonymously and obtain information about our Company and products and services without providing any personal information. However, in a few sections of our website, we ask you to provide information that will enable us to enhance your site visit or to follow up with you after your visit. It is completely optional for you to participate. We collect personal information from you in a number of ways:
- Request a Callback:We ask for your name and contact details if you wish to inquire about our services or want to part of our group either as associates or as a customer on various pages of the website through Request a Callback Form.
- Contact Us: When you request us to contact you through Contact Us Form, we ask you for some personal details which may include your name, email address, address, phone numbers and your comments.
- Website usage:When you visit our website, our computer may use devices known as “cookies,” graphic interchange formats files (GIFs), or other similar web tools to enhance your web experience. These tools enable us to recognize you when you return to our site, maintain your web session while you browse, as well as help us provide you with a better, more personalized experience at Redmil.
How is the collected information used?
The personal information you provide is kept confidential and used to support our customer relationship with you. We may use the information you provide to improve our services to you, to provide you with products you have requested, to inform you about additional products or services that may be of interest to you and to inform you of special offers or upgrades.
The personal data of customers and website visitors is stored indefinitely and may be collected and processed in one or more databases maintained directly or indirectly by Redmil Group. By providing personal information to www.Redmil.in, you agree and understand that Redmil and its affiliates may access, store, and use this information for a variety of purposes including identification, registration, authentication and marketing.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
Information sharing within the Redmil family of companies
We selectively share your information with Redmil Group affiliates. Redmil and its affiliates together offer you a host of financial services and products to help you meet your financial goals.
Many clients within the Redmil family of companies do business with more than one affiliate of Redmil to meet individual needs. When appropriate, Redmil may share information we collect about you within our family of companies to help you serve better.
How we share information about you outside of the Redmil family of companies
We do not disclose your non-public personal information, except as permitted by applicable law or regulation. For example, we may share this information with others in order to process your transactions. We may also provide this information to companies that perform services on our behalf, such as printing and mailing, marketing survey, or to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements. We will require these companies to protect the confidentiality of this information and to use it only to perform the services for which we hired them.
We provide access to information about you to outside companies and other third parties in certain limited circumstances, including:
- To help us process transactions for your account;
- When we use another company to provide services for us, such as printing and mailing your account statements;
- When we enter into a joint marketing agreement with another financial institution in order to provide you financial product or service. We only make such agreements with companies that we believe can help us provide a financial product or service that will benefit you;
- When we believe that in order to help you serve better we may appoint an outside agency to take feedback from you on how you feel about our products and services and similar information.
Safeguarding Your Information
We take precautions to ensure the information we collect about you is protected and is accessed only by authorized individuals or organizations.
We are committed to keeping accurate, up-to-date records to help ensure the integrity of the information we maintain about you. If you identify an inaccuracy in your personal information, or if you need to make a change to it, please contact us promptly by calling 08191929394 \ 9838454454.
Authentication is the process that our clients and registered users go through to access secure areas of our Website. This process takes place when you log into your account. The two key components of login are your Login ID and Password.
Login ID: Our system generates an automatic login ID for you which are emailed at your correspondence address.
Passwords: We maintain strict rules to help prevent others from guessing your password, and recommend that you change your password periodically. Your password must meet the following criteria:
- At least 6 characters long
- Include both letters and numbers
In addition, for your protection, repeated unsuccessful attempts to log in will cause your online access to be disabled. Once this happens your password must be reset. If this happens to you inadvertently, please follow the instructions under “Forgot your password” on the Login page.
Redmil maintains information on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and You Tube. When you post information on Redmil social media pages it will be subject to the privacy and security conditions of the social media site. When you log into Redmil owned social media properties, we collect information about your activities on those properties. The information we review includes whether you visited or commented on a blog or provided a rating.
Redmil mobile applications are not socially enabled and do not allow you to connect to and share information with a community of other users, such as Facebook or Twitter, or the general public, such as You Tube.
The website www.redmil.in contains public forums, message/boards and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. Redmil will not be responsible in case of any misuse of information available in these forums or message boards.
Cookies and other tracking devices
Cookies also may be placed by third parties when you access their sites through linking from this website. We do not have access to these cookies or any information that these cookies may contain. Please contact the third-party site for more information on these cookies. We are not responsible for the actions or policies of such parties.
Redmil may share website usage information about visitors to the website with reputable advertising companies for targeting our Internet banner advertisements on this site and other sites. For this purpose pixel tags or other web tools may be used to note the pages you’ve visited. The information collected by the advertising company through the use of these tools is not personally identifiable. These advertising companies have their own privacy policies.
Privacy Statement to the sites to which we link
How to Protect Against Phishing
What is phishing?
Phishing is the illegal attempt to mislead consumers into providing personal or financial information, including account numbers, passwords and Social Security numbers, via email or through fraudulent websites.
The most frequent phishing attacks occur through email disguised to appear as though it came from a reputable financial institution or company.
Most phishing attempts urge you to update or validate your account information, typically through a link in an email directing you to a fake website that appears to be legitimate.
How to spot a phishing attack
There are many phishing attacks active on the Internet. Here are a few of their lines and lures:
- An email contains an “urgent” or “shocking” tone requesting your immediate action on an account-related matter. Phishers frequently succeed by getting consumers to act quickly without thinking.
- An email is sent from a user falsely claiming to be a legitimate company with an attachment. An unsolicited email attachment more than likely contains a virus. Do not open it.
- A pop-up window appears from a user falsely claiming to be a legitimate company’s website asking for personal information.
How to Report a Phishing Attack
If you suspect you have received a fraudulent email from Redmil and its affiliates, please contact:email@example.com. If you believe that any communications with or from Redmil resulted in identity theft, call us immediately at 08191929394.
General Online and Mobile Safety Tips
Follow these guidelines to ensure online safety
- You should never share your User ID or password with anyone, and never write it down. If you share your password with a third party, you assume responsibility for their actions. Be extremely cautious about using aggregation services, as you are sharing your username and password with a third party.
- Avoid accessing your account from public computers in libraries, hotels, internet cafes, etc.-they can be accessed by malicious users who may have installed software in them to record your keystrokes. If you must use a public computer, make sure it is from a reputable provider.
- When you are finished accessing your account, always log off and close your browser.
Avoid Email Fraud
Email can be a source of danger. Many internet scams today involve email messages that appear to come from a trusted source, but are not trustworthy. Additionally, email attachments can be harmful because they can contain viruses.
Do not respond to suspicious emails, the following email messages can be indications that an email is fake:
- The email claims to be from a legitimate company requesting that you change your password by clicking on a link. It may even threaten to suspend your account if you do not do this.
- The email claims to be from a person in authority requesting a copy of a password file, User ID, or banking information.
- The email asks you to verify your account information by clicking on a link and filling in a form.
- Right click on the link in the email and select properties. If the section under URL Address contains a ‘@’ symbol or does not appear to be a redmil.in address then it is likely fraudulent.
Here are some ways to protect you from email fraud:
- Do not reply to any email asking for personal information.
- Use antivirus software and keep it updated. Scan all attachments with an anti-virus software program before downloading.
- Do not visit links sent by email as these can lead to phishing sites-sites made to look legitimate and designed to collect your personal information. One way to avoid this is to enter the URL into your browser instead of clicking the link.
- Do not open or reply to spam email which can prompt more spam to be sent to your inbox.
- Turn off the “preview pane,” as this allows some viruses to be executed even if you never actually open the email.