The affirmation can be a helpful instrument to include validity, by showing that your item or administration meets the desires of your clients. For certain businesses, affirmation is a legitimate or legally binding prerequisite.
ISO Does Not Perform Certification
At ISO, we create International Standards, for example, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, yet we are not associated with their accreditation and don't give authentications. This is performed by outer confirmation bodies, hence an organization or association can't be ensured by ISO.
In any case, the ISO's Committee on Conformity Assessment (CASCO) has created various models identified with the affirmation forms, which are utilized by confirmation bodies. Peruse increasingly about CASCO Standards.
Confirmation – the arrangement by a free collection of composed affirmation (an endorsement) that the item, administration or framework being referred to meets explicit necessities.
Accreditation – the proper acknowledgment by a free body, for the most part, known as an accreditation a body that an affirmation body works as indicated by global benchmarks.
Picking a Certification Body
While picking an affirmation body, you should:
• Evaluate a few accreditation bodies.
• Check if the accreditation body utilizes the significant CASCO standard.
• Check in the event that it is certified. Accreditation isn't obligatory, and non-accreditation doesn't really mean it isn't legitimate, however, it provides autonomous affirmation of capability. To locate a licensed affirmation body, contact the national accreditation body in your nation or visit the International Accreditation Forum.
Showing Your Certificate
Keep in mind, while marking an item or framework as confirmed to an ISO standard:
Try not to say: "ISO affirmed" or "ISO accreditation"
DO say: "ISO 9001:2015 affirmed" or "ISO 9001:2015 accreditation" (for instance)
Discover what number of legitimate authentications there are in every nation for the principle ISO the executive's framework guidelines.
With increasing competition, quality has become a common requirement. ISO can help your client’s business to take a new boost towards efficient processes and quality products and services.
REDMIL provides both kinds of ISO certification
1. Company certification
2. Product certifications
Types of ISO, we offer:
• ISO 9001:2015 (QMS) Quality Management System
• ISO 14001:2015 (EMS) Environmental Management System
• ISO 22000:2018 (FSMS) Food Safety Management System
• ISO 45001:2018 (OHSAS) Occupational Health & Safety Management System
• ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) Information Security Management Syste