TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This section contains the Terms and Conditions of Use of our website “www.redmil.in”. By accessing this website and any of its pages, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
- “REDMIL Group”maintains redmil.in(hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) and owns, has the license to use or otherwise has the right to use, free of any pending or threatened liens, all content, graphics, HTML and CGI or other scripts displayed and used on the Website.
- REDMIL GROUP means REDMIL CAFE Private Limited, its subsidiaries, associates & its affiliates (hereafter referred to as REDMIL) has launched and established an online platform to provide various types of consultancy services on the Website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service(s)”). REDMIL has exclusive and sole discretion to select the Customers who would be entitled to use, access and benefit out of the Service.
- REDMIL can modify or alter the terms and conditions of the use of this service without any liability.
- Redmil reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice at any time or from time to time. Redmil shall not be liable to user of the website or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- REDMIL shall not be liable for any misinterpretation, misrepresentation, falsification, and deception or for any lack of availability of services through the website, even if the same are advertised for on the website.
- No judgment or warranty or representation is made by REDMIL with respect to the accuracy, timeliness, or suitability of the content of services or websites to which these screens link, and Redmil shall not be responsible thereof.
- REDMIL shall not be liable if the customer downloads any information or software from this website. Further, Redmil shall not be liable if the Customer makes a copy, modifies, uploads, downloads, transmits, (re) publishes it or removes or obscures any intellectual property, including trademarks, copyright or other notices or legends contained in any such information or otherwise distributes any service or content from this website. Redmil shall not bear the responsibility if the Customer modifies or uses the content or services he/she/they/it gets from this website for any purpose other than those permitted, and in doing so violates the intellectual property including trademarks, copyright and other proprietary rights of Redmil.
- The content of the articles and the interpretation of data are solely the personal views of the contributors and do not in any way reflect the views of Redmil. Users are advised to read carefully the articles and other data in the website only for their information and to rely on their own judgment when making investment decisions. The investments discussed or recommended may not be suitable for all investors.
- The website contains features of the services that are currently being offered by Redmil and those intended to be offered in the future. Redmil intends to launch the services confirming with the features listed on the website in total, however due to business need and regulatory requirement the final launch may contain variations.
- REDMIL APP, In order to use Redmil App, you must have a valid Redmil ID (an “Account”). To be a Registered Member, user must provide certain personal information (“Registration Data”) to REDMIL. User will choose an Account name and password and provide a contact email address and mobile number during the Service’s registration process.
- During use of services either through website or through Mobile APP User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password, and is fully responsible for all activities that occur under user’s Account. User agrees to notify REDMIL Group for any unauthorized uses of user’s account and / or password or any other breach of security, and ensure that user will sign out and exit from Account at the end of each session. Redmil shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due from failure to comply with any terms and conditions or policies of REDMIL. In consideration of use of this Service, user agrees to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about himself as prompted by the Redmil app registration form. If user provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not correct or incomplete, or Redmil Group has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not correct or incomplete, Redmil has the right to suspend or terminate user’s Account and refuse any and all current or future use of this service (or any portion thereof).
- Redmil Group does not claim any ownership of the Content placed or to be placed on the discussion board or in any forum on or within the Site by any user. However, by submitting Content to Redmil Group for inclusion on any forum on or within the Site (a “Forum”), user grant Redmil Group a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish such Content. Additionally, by submitting Content to Redmil Group for inclusion in any Forum, user permits anyone to copy, distribute, display and perform user’s Content without any consideration.
- User agrees and acknowledges that user is solely responsible for maintaining the security of your password and other Account access information, and furthermore that any action taken or content posted, uploaded or transmitted using user’s account shall always be deemed done by user itself for the purpose of accrual of any obligation. Each user, viewer and Registered Member is solely responsible for his or her actions, costs and expenses when using the Service including but not limited to costs incurred for internet access.
- The entire “news or market data or research data” is sourced from “An external data content agency” and Redmil is not responsible for its “integrity and / or availability” of the same.
- With respect to any additional software that may be made available by Redmil in connection with the Service, if user elects to download or access such additional software, user understands that user may have to agree to additional terms and conditions before and as a condition of uses of such software.
- Redmil Group is not responsible for the content of any of the linked sites. By providing access to other web-sites, Redmil Group neither recommending nor endorsing the content available in the linked websites.
- User understands that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including users Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- The content and information contained within our website or delivered to the user in connection with use of our website is the property of Redmil and any other third party (where applicable). The trademark, trade names and logos (the “Trade Marks”) that are used and displayed on our website include registered and unregistered Trade Marks of Redmil and other third parties. Nothing on our website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trade Marks displayed on our website. We retain all proprietary rights on our website. Users are prohibited from using the same without written permission of Redmil of such or such other parties. The materials on this website are protected by copyright and no part of such materials may be modified, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted (in any form or by any means), copied, distributed, used for creating derivative works or used in any other way for commercial or public purposes without the Redmil’s prior written consent.
- The User or Customer agrees to and shall indemnify and hold Redmil and each of the employee agents, consultants, contractors, content providers or representatives of the Company harmless against all actions, claims, liabilities, demands, proceedings, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court/ adjudicating body costs whatsoever, which Redmil may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be put to as a consequence of or by reason of or arising out of (i) breach of the Customer’s representations and warranties; (ii) improper use of the Account and/or Services by the Customer or any other person with/ without the consent of the Customer; or (iii) breach by Customer or any other person with/ without the consent of the Customer, of any of the provisions of the Terms or any other agreement with Redmil or, (iv) by reason of the Redmil in good faith taking or refusing to take or omitting to take action on any instruction given by the Customer due to acts or omissions of the Customer, including but not limiting to: (a) Failure to intimate/inform Redmil when he/she/it suspects or knows that his/its Passwords are known to third parties or when third parties use his/her/its Passwords for carrying out unauthorized, unlawful or illegal transactions; (b) Failure to keep confidential and secure the Passwords from third parties; (c) Failure to inform Redmil regarding any changes in his/her/its personal information or Account information; (d) Unauthorized, unlawful or illegal access to the computer system/network and/or data of Redmil by using a Customer’s Passwords; (e) Failure to comply with the law; (f) Failure to comply with the usage guidelines issued by Redmil in respect of Accounts or Services as may be applicable at the relevant time; (g) Failure to comply with these terms and any agreement between Redmil and the Customer.
- The company reserves the right to terminate the accounts of subscribers/customers, who violate the proprietary rights, in addition to necessary legal action.
These terms and conditions shall be applicable to any person visiting/accessing the website and/or a Customer entering into an agreement related to availing of the Service offered by Redmil.
If you do not agree to any of the terms mentioned in this agreement, you should exit the site.
Important: By accessing this website (www.redmil.in) and any of its pages you are agreeing to the terms set out above.